I. General information
- The administrator of the Users of the website www.zoolek.pl is the company Zoolek Andrzej Mikuła with its registered office in Łódź at Wyspiańskiego 27 street
- The Administrator declares that the processing of Users’ personal data takes place in accordance with the provisions relating to the protection of personal data – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing and free movement of personal data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”).
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms,
- by saving cookies in end devices,
- by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties other than upon express consent of the user.
II. Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- Data provided in the form:
- are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the form, e.g. in order to process an inquiry or commercial contact,
- they are made available to employees or associates authorized by the website operator to carry out the customer service process or entities providing delivery services,
- may constitute a process of potential customers service, included by the website operator in the register of personal data processing activities.
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
III. Right of access
- Each user has the right to access, correct, delete, limit or make a demand to stop processing of their personal data, the right to withdraw consent at any time, as well as the right to transfer data.
- The user may at any time withdraw consent to the processing of data by sending a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following text: “I withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data for the consideration of inquiries by e-mail”. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of User’s personal data made before their withdrawal.
- Users’ personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and after their expiry, until the claims are time-barred or until the consent is withdrawn.
IV. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the web pages of the Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- determining the user’s profile in order to display customized advertising materials, in particular in the Google search network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the device until the User leaves the website or turns off the internet browser. “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Limiting the application of cookies may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website pages.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: www.google.com/ads/preferences.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law, the User has the right to decide on the access of „cookies” to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer).
V. Server logs
- Information about some of the behaviours of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Additionally, the following may be recorded:
- time of request,
- time a response to a request is sent,
- name of the client station – identification executed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for the purposes of server administration.
VI. Data sharing
- The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.